Sunday 17 July 2011

Small Blog Sale: Dior, MAC, Bobbi Brown....

I've decided to have a little sort out and to let a few of the products that I no longer use go to a new home.

  •  If there's something you'd like, please leave a comment below along with your e-mail address or send me an e-mail (raspberryrouge@live.co.uk) letting me know what you'd like.
  • UK postage is £2.00 for the first item and 25p for each additional item. International postage is £3.50 and 25p for each additional item. (Please include which country I'll be shipping to in the e-mail/comment.
  • Payment via Paypal only and payment to be made within 24 hours of being invoiced please
  •  All items will be wrapped/packed up well and posted within 1-3 days after I've received payment
  • I can only send nail polish to those of you in the UK


 Dior Nutmeg: used once. £8.00


 MAC Vanilla Pigment: I'd say it's around 97% Full. £7.00 (no box)
 

 MAC Woodwinked: Used a few times. £5.50 (no box)


 Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment 100ml: Brand New and Sealed (comes with comb).  £14.00


 Bobbi Brown Bronzing powder, Golden Light 1: Brand new and Boxed. £18.00


 Dior Goldfever palette: See photo for condition (you can see more photos here) £16.00 (no box)


 Essie Mink Muffs: Used once. £3.50


Dior Gloss (Mini GWP size): Swatched once on back of hand. £3.00

5 comments:

  1. Dior Nutmeg: used once. £8.00 and
    Dior Goldfever palette £16.00 (no box) please
    Thanks -
    Viv (toobusytostitch@googlemail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops - should have said, I'm in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, too_busy_to_stitch was not too busy to grab every item I lusted after, lol.

    I hope you sell out fast on the rest, RR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could i have woodwinked? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoops forgot my email, roxywilliamson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...