Wednesday 6 July 2011

Philosophy at Boots!

Good news for all you Philosophy fans, the brand is now available at Boots!  


I've been a fan of the products for years (especially the bath and shower gels), but I've sometimes found them difficult to get hold of. Boots seem to be stocking quite a large range of the bath and body stuff and also the skincare products. There's a special deal going on at the moment too, buy any two Philosophy products and get a lovely bag filled with gorgeous goodies completely free!


The bag contains a 30ml bottle of Purity (a one step facial cleanser), an Eternal Grace bath & shower gel (also 30mls), a thank you raspberry sorbet gel and lip shine and an 11g Miracle worker moisturiser.

I'll definitely be stocking up on my favourite bath & shower gel, cinnamon buns and will probably be sampling some of the other deliciously scented treats on offer. Are you a Philosophy fan? Do you have any favourites from the skincare or bath & body range?

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! :) I've been wanting to more of their products. It's nice you have them in the UK now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I LOVE Philosophy! Thanks for the heads up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Philosophy! My current fave is Papaya Passion Punch, but I will never stop loving their Bubbly gel scents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv philosophy too~~~especially the skin care..i luv hope in a jar~~~


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...