Friday 11 March 2011

NARS Loose Powder swatches

One of the things in my make up drawer that I really can't live without is, NARS loose powder. I started using it around four years ago after reading rave reviews on it, and I've not strayed since. Why? Because it offers extra coverage over my foundation, comes in a fantastic range of shades, feels and looks really natural, and a tub lasts for ages. In fact, I think I've only purchased two since I started using it so it's great value for money.

NARS Loose Powder


NARS Loose Powder: Eden

NARS Eden

I've never actually been matched with a MAC shade but I think I'm around NC15 in the winter and more towards NC20 in the summer months and I'm able to use both Flesh and Eden. Flesh is supposed to complement fair pink tones and correct yellow tones and Eden is aimed at skins with yellow undertones. Both match and blend in well once they've been applied and sheered out.

Eden swatch on the left and Flesh on the right

Eden left, Flesh right

So how much does it cost? £26.50 which granted, is a lot to pay for loose powder, but as I mentioned, the tub really does last for ages and the finish on skin is brilliant. I've also found that it controls oil well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...