Thursday 18 August 2011

3 for £12 on Lee Stafford Hair Care at Boots

There are some great savings to be had on Lee Stafford products at Boots at the moment. You can currently pick up three products from the haircare range for £12.00! I took advantage of the deal over the weekend and grabbed myself a few goodies....

Lee Stafford products


My Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo - Hair shampoo with Pro-Volume complex for bigger, fuller fatter hair. Lee Stafford My Big Fat Healthy Hair shampoo boosts hair's body and texture, enhances gloss and shine, and banishes dulling deposits that make hair go lank and limp. 

I've used this before and seemed to get on quite well with it. It leaves hair feeling really clean, soft and light and it also smells lovely. I don't see any spectacular results in the volume department after using, but I definitely feel like my hair has a bit more body. Usual price £5.99

Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray - If you love the look and feel of just stepped out of the sea, naturally sun dried hair then you will be swept away by Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray. This defining spray will bring out the tousled textured look you can usually only get after swimming in the sea...until now!  Hair will feel soft to touch but with added bounce, definition and body to die for!

I've been attempting to lay off the hair straighteners a little bit recently and have been trying out different products which fight frizz and enhance my natural waves. I've only tried this a couple of times since I bought it and I'm not overly impressed with it so far. It does help to define and it does fight frizz, but it leaves my hair looking a little bit lank and greasy. I think I'll give it another chance and perhaps experiment with the amount of spray I've been using. Usual price £7.49

Matt Fat MustardLee Stafford Matt Fat Mustard a texturiser for messy, matt and hot hair, that still feels like hair.

I read a great review on this recently, so I decided to grab a tube and give it a go. Most texturisers are either too heavy for my fine hair, or leave it feeling a little bit crispy and strange. This defines and adds a little bit of volume without weighing down my hair and also leaves it feeling nice and soft. Usual price £7.19


The products would have normally cost me around £20.00, but with the current offer they cost £12.00. I'm pretty please with my £8.67 saving and I'm actually tempted to pick up a few other items from the Lee Stafford range before the deal ends.

Will you be taking advantage of the offer?
Do you have any favourites from the brand?

4 comments:

  1. Did not know about this offer. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want a sea salt spray! If you come across one you like, do let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y - Have you tried Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray? It's quite expensive, but it really is fantastic stuff! Definitely one the best sea salt sprays I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! such a nice blog. This blog is ever amazing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...