Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sorry For Disappearing

Just a little post to say, I'm sorry for disappearing for the last few months. I initially intended to take a short break from blogging, but a hectic couple of months and a painfully slow internet connection sort of put paid to that. I also intended to write a post to explain where I'd gone, but kept putting it off because I'd planned to start writing again, and to be honest, time just kind of flew. I really have missed both blogging and reading everyone's posts, though, and will be writing again, and catching up on some of the posts I've missed now I have a decent internet connection.

I hope everyone's doing OK, and a big thank you to everyone who left messages asking where I'd got to.

8 comments:

  1. Craziness! I was looking at my blog links and realized I hadn't read anything by you, clicked the link to see if I"d inadvertently missed anything, and here you are! I hope you had a nice break. I find that getting away from the internet is soft of self perpetuating, the way getting sucked back in can be, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're okay and glad to have you back!!! Getting away from the Internet can be a nice breather sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hello gorgeous! Welcome back, you've been missed ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know everything's alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nat! Welcome back! It's good to take a break sometimes! I can't wait to see what's in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments, everyone :) It is nice to take a break sometimes. I was away longer than I intended due to a craptastic internet connection, so it's really nice to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Nat! You've been missed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...