Saturday 9 February 2013

BeautyBay Limited Edition Beauty In Demand Box

I noticed yesterday that BeautyBay.com are offering their own limited edition beauty boxes. The Beauty In Demand Box costs £14.95 and is packed with at least 4 full-size products from the range of brands available on the site. I had a little search around at what was in the previous box (December's) and it looks like were some nice goodies included. 


As far as I can tell, unlike GlossyBox and some of the other boxes currently available, there's no subscription involved with the Beauty In Demand Box, you just order when you choose to. According to the site though, there are very limited numbers of February’s box available, so they recommend ordering soon if you want to receive this month's box. 


I cancelled my subscription to GlossyBox last year, because I found I wasn't actually using a lot of the products that I was being sent, and I have to say, I haven’t missed it at all. I am kind of tempted to give the Beauty In Demand Box a go though based on what was included in the last box. 

Have you tried the Beauty In Demand Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...