Wednesday 4 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butters: Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait & Raspberry Pie

I know there's already been a lot of talk about Revlon's Lip Butters, so instead of rambling on about how these apply, and wear etc, I thought I'd just do a little picture post with the shades I picked up.


Top-Bottom: Revlon Pink Truffle, Raspberry Pie & Peach parfait

L-R: Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait & Raspberry Pie

Revlon Lip Butters


And some swatches....

Revlon 001 Pink Truffle, 010 Raspberry Pie & 025 Peach Parfait

The lip swatches were all taken with flash. The above swatch of Raspberry Pie is more colour accurate than the lip swatch below.

Revlon Pink Truffle

Revlon Raspberry Pie

Revlon Peach Parfait

I'd only actually planned to pick up one Lip Butter, but I was suckered in by the Boots 3 for 2 deal and ended up with the three instead. I'm pretty pleased with all of the shades I grabbed, and with the texture and feel of these. For £7.99, they're great little lippies!

Have you grabbed yourself any Lip Butters yet?

2 comments:

  1. I only bought Creamsicle because I was looking for a pale nude, and the color doesn't do much for me. I think I'd like one of the brights a lot more (Raspberry Pie is my favorite on you!) but I have so many bright lipsticks that I'm trying to hold out. I do love the food names, though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer the bright too, Larie. I've been reaching for Pink truffle the most, though because Raspberry Pie is a bit more pigmented than I was expecting. Oh and I agree, the food names are great! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...