Friday 5 April 2013

Free Aromatherapy Associates Products With May's Issue Of Red


Red are currently giving away Aromatherapy Associates products with this month's issue of the magazine. There are three different products to collect (worth over £50) from the Hydrating Rose range; A 30ml Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser, a 30ml Hydrating Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser, and a 50ml tube of the brand's Hydrating Rose Face Mask.


I picked up a copy yesterday with a tube of the Rose Face Mask, which is described as a deeply hydrating mask to restore moisture to dry skin. I haven't tried it yet, but I must say, it smells absolutely amazing, and I'm really looking forward to giving it a go. Unfortunately, the two other products weren't available at my local shop, but I may have a hunt around for the cleanser tomorrow, as it sounds lovely! 

The May issue of Red is available now and costs £4.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...