Monday 4 July 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint!

Exciting news for all you Liz Earle fans. The brand are taking their first step into colour this September and will be launching a Sheer Skin Tint! 

What Liz Earle say about their Sheer Skin Tint

This September, discover the next step for natural-looking, beautiful skin as we launch our Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint – the exciting first step into Liz Earle Colour! For many years our customers have been requesting this product and for the past three years we've been perfecting it. Our exciting new launch will be everything you would expect from us!


Over the last few months I've had the chance to sample a few products from the Liz Earle range and have been extremely happy with everything I've tried. The products are simple, a pleasure to use and do what they promise, so I've got high hopes for Sheer Skin Tint. 


Are you a fan of the Liz Earle range? Will you be trying Sheer Skin Tint?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've been loving Liz Earle stuff lately so would definitely try this - sounds great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! I just gave you an award! :D
    Check it out! http://mynewestaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried anything from the range yet, but I've heard amazing things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SíleC, it does sound great for summer! I normally don't do tinted moisturiser type products because they don't offer enough coverage for me. My skin finally seems to be sorting itself out though, so I'm really looking forward to giving this a go. Like you, I love everything I've tried from the Liz Earle range, so the Sheer Skin Tint should be good stuff too!

    Laura, I already replied on your post, thanks again for the award though! :D

    Y, you really should try the brand, their products are excellent!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...